February 15, 2009

Olivia Palermo walking the streets of NYC

It looks like The Sartorialist caught Olivia Palermo on the streets of NYC recently. She looks great and extremely tall, even though she's really not. I love the wide leg pants and actually like how they look one size too big. It's nice to see that a shorter girl can pull off this mostly for tall girls trend. I guess being pencil thin helps. The cocktail ring is also great. She always looks immaculate from head to toe even if she's absolutely loathsome on The City
 

4 comments:

SarahCowart said...

I love your updates on "The City" girls!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, so what do you think of Olivia?

Ashlee said...

I love your blog! I am SUCH a huge fan of it! Super chic!

Plush Palate said...

Glad to hear that! Thanks Holly :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin