May 18, 2009

Style 360º: Luscious Greens

Over the weekend I was in my lovely hometown of Seattle visiting friends and family. Every time I go back, I'm taken by the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest, and especially by all the luscious greens. That's why these images spoke to me this morning as I was sifting through my photo library. 

Sometimes we shy away from prints and opt for safe solids instead, but here's a little nudge in the direction of adventurous choices. Why not buy that whimsical butterfly lamp or flower skirt just because? Let's have fun with style! 

*Lanvin Spring2009 RTW via style.com, room via James Merrell

2 comments:

Molly said...

this post is beautiful. as is your blog. thanks for stopping in at The Girl's Girl. I'm adding you to my blog roll today :)

Anonymous said...

You are now in my RSS reader! Great post, once again. Love green things. A fabulous color for an accent in a home and in any outfit. I might have to make a post with green in it today! Thanks for the inspiration Crystal :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin