June 22, 2009

Here's to a new {normal} week!

Last week was uncharacteristically busy for me due to a string of special occasions and events. I'm still shocked I survived the work week and managed to post here everyday. But certain celebrations only come along once so I wouldn't have missed it for the world! Most nights I came home looking like this - completely exhausted and zonked out on my bed in clothes and make-up (not good). So, here's to an unforgettable last week and to a new week of getting back to normal!

2 comments:

. said...

I hope this week isn't as hectic as last's!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

boubou said...

Bonjour !
First time i come across your blog, i just wanted to invite you to take a cup of tea inspirations, i hope you will enjoyr the visit on Boubouteatime :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin