June 18, 2009

Quote of the Week

"Part of being glamorous is taking risks." -Jay Jeffers

That is so true and this room captures it for me. The huge gold mirror is a bold, glamorous statement because of its size and unique style from the rest of the space. I love those "look at me" pieces and think every room (and outfit) should have one. Without them, you just blend in with the crowd and who wants that, right?


Lily G. said...

I totally agree. I love the color accent from the mirror. It makes the room look that much better.


Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

Love the huge mirror and the tiny dog. I am having a BLOGmance with your blog. Very glam!

Plush Palate said...

So I think we all agree, we are in LOVE with that awesome mirror :)

Sarah Klassen said...

Agreed! This room is so light and airy, but that mirror just commands attention in a such a chic way! Such a beautiful vase and flowers, too...the details in this room stand out so much - perhaps due to its simplicity. I love that. AND that quote :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin