July 27, 2009

Style 360º: Black + White

Today I'm guesting at one of my all time favorite blogs, The English Muse, where you'll find my Style 306º post for today! Tina, a Hollywood celebrity writer, has an impeccable eye for style and is just downright cool - after all, she's met and interviewed Bratt Pitt before! - so pop on over and check it out!

Here's a little taste of what you'll find...

I also wanted to thank all of you for the lovely comments you left on Friday's post. I adore hearing from you and read each and every one. All the warmth and kind words really touched me! So, a big "thank you!" xoxo Crystal

*fashion via The Sartorialist and room via Porchlight Interiors


Berry said...

To. Die. For. I love black and white! So classic and always elegant. =) The mirror in the fireplace is so different. I never would have thought of that, but it really works!

jessica said...

great article!
you know how they say that grey/brown/navy is the new black but black will always be black and with white, it's the classiest of combos!



Arlene said...

Black and White my two favorite colors! Can't wait to check out her blog :)

Sarah Klassen said...

Lovely pairing! I really like the floor to ceiling mirrors and how the chairs work so well together, but are different. That rug definitely makes the room fun~ off to visit her blog!

*Have a fantastic day

Micaela said...


Thanks for the sweet comment! I love your blog too! And the post you did on the English Muse is absolutely amazing! Such a great little blogger. Great to have you on our team of guest bloggers!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin