December 28, 2009

The Homies 2009


I hope that you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday season and a fun, relaxing weekend. Let's start the new week off right with Apartment Therapy's 'The Homies 2009' award for home design bloggers. AT has officially opened up nominations and voting for the award.

I encourage you to nominate your favorites and to vote for the blogs you can't live without. Let's show support for the many individuals who provide us with our daily inspiration. The good news is you can vote for as many as you'd like! 

To browse the list of current nominees, click here. If you'd like to vote for Plush Palate, you can do so right here.  Thanks and happy voting!

6 comments:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I will definitely go vote for your blog! It's my daily home decorating fix : )

XOXO,
Leslie

Annie said...

How exciting! I will go off & vote for you right now!

Daniella said...

Already voted for you! :)

escapade said...

Hurray, congrats on the nomination... off to join, then will add you to the favourites
xo

Arianna Belle said...

Just voted for u! :)

Sarah Klassen said...

I know I will be voting for you, Crystal :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin