April 9, 2010

A Flawless Pairing + Happy Weekend

That pleaded lamp shade is just perfect with those chairs! The thin lines repeated in both make for a flawless pairing.

The room is tropical without being literal. Trendy yet enduring. Precise though still inviting. And the ideal place to kick off a beautiful and bright weekend! Happy Friday dears!

xo, Crystal

P.S. I survived my first week of two posts daily (excluding Fridays)!! I have to say, it wasn't as exhausting as I thought I'd be. I actually feel like I've found my stride. As always, thank you for visiting me this week. You are the best!


Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh it is gorgeous...Happy Friday to you too honey,

Hamptontoes said...

Beautiful room. I love the open and airy feeling. Have a good weekend!

PragmaticMom said...

I love it! Thank you for that! I wanted to introduce you to a favorite blog of mine http://www.designtrackmind.com/. She also has a website for her interior design business based in Newton MA at www.melissagulley.com . I think you might like it because you both have fabulous taste.

Pragmatic Mom

Elyssa Blaire said...

absolutely stunning! The pleaded lamp shade is as beautiful as a wedding gown!!

please check out my blog!!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

these lamps are stunning statement pieces
Congrats on the 2 posts a day, I love it! have a great weekend

Design Darling said...

absolutely adore the pleated shades in this space. gorgeous find as always! have a lovely weekend crystal :)

Jane Flanagan said...

Have a great weekend!

Lindsey said...

yay for more posting! Love these white rooms! so bright and simple!

Style Odyssey said...

I like your expression "tropical without being literal". Well said.

I'm rather tired of overtly tropical references- it's too limiting and contrived. Not so in these pics, though- an eclectic but serene space.

stacey kelly said...

i really like this decor, it's stylish without trying too hard, kind of laid back. (can a room look laid back?? haha.) and way to go with your two posts a day thing, you're being such a good blogger!


fall in love with a shooting star...

ashlina said...

get it girl. work those posts! and agreed! love this room

Miz.November said...

That floor is impossibly white. I love it.

Natasha said...

Hi Crystal, I have been MIA for two weeks, and just spending a little time in blog land this evening, when I came across this post. I was thinking you might like to check out the full spread on the Northern Light blog, of this great house!

Check it out here:

Northern Light

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin