April 16, 2010

Guest Blogging: Sneak Peek @ Sacramento Street!


Happy Friday everyone!! Isn't it a great feeling? Before I leave you for the weekend, I wanted to direct you to Sacramento Street, where I'm sharing a little sneak peek into my living room today. Caitlin has a fantastic series of blogger home sneak peeks while she's away getting married and enjoying her honeymoon, so be sure to check out previous posts too! I just love seeing how others live.

Have a beautiful weekend friends! xo, Crystal

*image via Le Fashion

8 comments:

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

I love your gallery Crystal-the pictures and framing are just perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i loved seeing a bit of your home, great idea, thanks for sharing

Design Darling said...

can't wait to see your sneak peek! have a lovely weekend, crystal :)

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

Thanks for sharing your space. I love the arrangement of the pillows and the color that they bring into the room. The gallery wall is so well done!

bazaarofserendipity said...

I love the sneak peek, it looks so gorgeous!

btw Im having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter..
www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

nyc lu said...

love this! so inviting and comfy and still chic

Caitlin @ Sacramento Street said...

Thanks for the wonderful mention! Loved your post.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin