April 16, 2010

Guest Blogging: Sneak Peek @ Sacramento Street!


Happy Friday everyone!! Isn't it a great feeling? Before I leave you for the weekend, I wanted to direct you to Sacramento Street, where I'm sharing a little sneak peek into my living room today. Caitlin has a fantastic series of blogger home sneak peeks while she's away getting married and enjoying her honeymoon, so be sure to check out previous posts too! I just love seeing how others live.

Have a beautiful weekend friends! xo, Crystal

*image via Le Fashion

7 comments:

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

I love your gallery Crystal-the pictures and framing are just perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i loved seeing a bit of your home, great idea, thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

can't wait to see your sneak peek! have a lovely weekend, crystal :)

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

Thanks for sharing your space. I love the arrangement of the pillows and the color that they bring into the room. The gallery wall is so well done!

bazaarofserendipity said...

I love the sneak peek, it looks so gorgeous!

btw Im having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter..
www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

lu said...

love this! so inviting and comfy and still chic

Caitlin said...

Thanks for the wonderful mention! Loved your post.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin