August 10, 2010

Guest Post: Ludmila of Creamylife

Today marks a big milestone for Rue - we wrap the last of our premiere issue photo shoots tonight! The incredible journey it's been, all the amazing people we've worked with and the wonderful new friends we've made along the way, have made the last few months some of the best and most special of my life. Truly and honestly, I can't wait to share this labor of love with all of you come September! And with that, I leave you with today's guest post from Ludmila on what summer means to her...
Hi Plush Palate readers! Ludmila from creamylife here and I'll be keeping you company today while Crystal is busy with some photo shoots for the upcoming Rue. Needless to mention how thrilled I was when Crystal asked if I'd write a post here about summer means to me. So, now without further ado, here is an image of my perfect summer (there are actually three images)!
No Summertime is complete without fruit and veggies. Forget that you're a coffee addict or that you'd probably die for Starbucks' deliciousness, indulge your mind and body with some refreshing fruit salads or drinks. Believe me, strawberries and watermelon can do no wrong!
Another must-do for summer are the blissful moments...whether it's at a picnic in the park, a patio party, or having a soothing sangria on the roof. I can't even describe the benefits you'll get after enjoying some vitamin D with a dear group of friends.

And last, but definitely not least, my perfect summer means plenty of those short, spontaneous getaways to the nearest lake, river or even sea. A peaceful weekend on the beach where there is only you, your vintage trailer (which turns out in pure magic during with lots of lights!) and your stunning bathing suit.

*image via creamylife

11 comments:

Heather Feemster said...

Beautiful post, I love summer and I love watermelon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and glamorous outdoor picnic! If only it wasn't 100+ degrees here.

Creategirl said...

What gorgeous photos! I completely agree as I crave massive amounts of watermelon and lake days all summer long! Great post and congrats Crystal!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Such a beautiful post with lovely images. Going to get my melons now.
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Such a great post, Ludmila! You are right; no summer is complete without outdoor fun!

Elizabeth J said...

awww, this makes me wish for summer. i'm in san francisco & it's overcast all summer :(

Anonymous said...

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments! And of course thanks to the lovely Crystal! It was so great to write this post! xo

Hobnail and Brass said...

such a serene sense of summer. i love it.

a lovely being said...

First of all, I love this series :)
And second, that outdoor table setting is beautiful! wow wow wow. I really like the idea of sitting on pillows.. I sometimes feel like it is much more intimate than regular table setting.
xx fallon

Catherine said...

I love the caravan on the beach. I want to be there now inside of looking at the rain out of the window!

Lee said...

I love the airstream on the side of the lake..all decked out...sign me up!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin