October 6, 2010

ShelterPop Curates a Gilt Sale!!!

We all love the Gilt fashion sales, but did you know the stylish site also sells home decor now too? All I can say is that somebody better hide my wallet! Starting today at noon EST the ShelterPop curated Gilt sales goes live! But you'll have to act fast - the sales only lasts through Saturday at midnight. Unless of course, the items sell at before then, which is certainly a likely possibility!

I was honored when our friends at ShelterPop asked the ladies of Rue how we'd take one of the featured sales item - that awesome Jules Pansu Fleurs De Mousse Pouf - and make it our own. Excited by the opportunity to depart from my usual style, I reached to the retro interiors of Los Angles based designer, Jamie Bush for my inspiration
That psychedelic art work is killing me! I'm not sure I could personally live with a piece like that in my own home, but the yummy warmth of those burnt oranges, browns, and taupes are certainly doing a good job of convincing me.

And how could I say no to that iconic artichoke lamp? That alone might be enough for me to reconsider my classic style in favor of infusing a little retro into my life.

But what really does it for me is that adorable mid-century modern saarinen side table. I could absolutely live with that!

So I guess I have an appreciation for fun and funky retro after all! Here's a peek at how I'd make the look all my own!

Race you to the sale for that pouf!!!


vanessa joie said...

Oh man. My credit card is leaping for joy!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

How cool!

Mrs. Adventure said...

Oh my I may or may not have I eyed a few beautiful items, thanks for the link :+)


I like the Retro Representation.


Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i checked out the Gilt sale today - and nothing really for me .. kinda' a good thing tho - i could use the money in the bank where it is :o)

PS … ~Join In on the Tiptoe Butterfly Necklace Give-Away Here~

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Rebecca said...

I love the pouf!! Oh the things you can do with that!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin