November 19, 2010

FOR THE LATE NIGHT CROWD

Popping in with a Friday night post to wish you all a wonderful weekend! When you wake up Monday morning, there will be a new Rue Issue Two waiting for you!

It's a bitter sweet thing to wrap an issue. You become attached to your features. You smile at the memories of traveling to fun places with new friends. You feel fortunate to have worked with so many talented contributors. And you're happy to have been able to pack in a little fun along the way.

xo,
Crystal

*images: David Tsay for Rue Magazine

9 comments:

Creategirl said...

I feel like I am a RUE junkie as I wait for the new issue! OK maybe I just love supporting (and living through...) the 2 of you!! Put the champagne on ice I think there will be a lot of celebrating come Monday!

Splendid Sass said...

Can't wait to see it!
eresa

Ashley Antkowiak said...

So excited for the new issue!

Earl Grey - a little blog full of big inspiration!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Crystal.... one of the late night people down here in Florida contemplating going to work late on Monday... or just staying up really late on Sunday ;) time will tell!!

Northern Light

little *e* said...

Yessss can't wait to see rue 2!!

quintessence said...

Loving that first shot - the colors are so fabulous - remind me a bit of that great Thanksgiving table Eddie Ross did.

Kate at Dream To Life said...

Yay yay yay! Rue 2! can't wait :>)

Fé... said...

I've never heard of this magazine before :p Shame on me. But I'm off to search about it now. It seems gorgeous!

Marina Saclley @ Iced VoVo's said...

This is the only time I could really say ... I cant wait for Monday!
xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin