February 9, 2011

New Design Shopping Site: InteriorConnector!

Have you heard the good news? There's a new design shopping site on the scene and I'm already developing quite the addiction. Founded by Beth Neuhas in an inspiring move from law firm life to her lifelong passion for design, InteriorConnector is a carefully curated site of the best products, boutiques, and to-the-trade vendors out there. I spent a bit of time on the site this morning in search of inspiration for my new home, and here's what I came up with:
A bit of feminine glam, shiny surfaces, and interesting decorative details are just the vibe I'm after! Thankfully at InteriorConnector there's a whole lot more where that came from! I'm also totally loving the editorial content they offer site visitors in the form of Decor Basics, an archive of informative and entertaining article from the industry's best! Is it just me or is this 'retail meets editorial content' trend totally worth the bookmark?

6 comments:

Your Southern Peach said...

Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to play around on their site. I love that coffee table too.

Anonymous said...

i love this! especially that spikey looking mirror!

Unknown said...

everything is so glam yet traditional. luv!

Shannon said...

The white love seat is a must have!

Anonymous said...

Oh, gorgeous pieces! Thanks so much for sharing this site - all ready I love what I'm seeing!

marjorie rose said...

I love the sofa..it's perfect for my small home! Thanks for the post!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin