September 11, 2011

GONE TUMBLING...

I've had a hell of a time keeping up with this blog lately. Between Rue, crazy travel, and trying to maintain a healthy work-life balance, there just aren't enough hours in the day.

So while I work out what to do here (there's a redesign in my future!), I've decided to switch to Tumblr in the meantime. If your not familiar with it, beware! the micro-blogging site is all the rage of late and quite addictive. It's more image focused and less about the writing, which is perfect for a busy (and visual) gal on the go!

I hope you'll join me over on my new page and in case you're looking for more design inspiration, I think you'll enjoy the Rue Tumblr too!

xo,
Crystal

4 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Welcome to Tumblr...fun in the fast lane!
xxx DJ

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

While i totally get the time issue, i still hang on to blogger, but i have, a little while back, startet a Pinterest page.... Love how the boards work and that credit is given to where the images have been borrowed from!
Looking forward to your redesign :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to the addiction that is Tumblr. Prepare to lose many, many hours of your life to it. ;)

nedsi said...

Great post! Blogging is actually a work and I like very much your blogging work...nedsi10.org

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin