November 30, 2011

OFF THE SHOULDER

A girl can never have enough dresses, wouldn't you say? I've been known to stock up on them because you never know when a stylish invite will come your way.
Though black is my go-to color, I'm always on the hunt for something with a little extra something to help me feel extra pretty. After all, who wants to blend in with the crowd?

These off the shoulder Lepokorpi dresses are just the thing. They're casual enough for a night out on the town with girlfriends, but sophisticated enough for a cocktail party. Done and done!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the second one is SOOOO me!

Karena said...

Crystal I love them both, different looks, great for many occasions! Love the one shoulder designs!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Unknown said...

With all the events you go to, it's a must! the top one makes me week in the knees!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

LOVE the 1st one!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin