April 22, 2009

Orange Skin

Today I learned about a new showroom here in Chicago called Orange Skin. They carry gorgeous modern Italian furniture with the goal of providing access to international design otherwise unavailable to the domestic market. I love their design philosophy of the home as a personal expression of an individual's emotions and ideology. And I love all things Italian...but I may be partial ;-)

Here's a look at some of their chaise lounge offerings:

P.S. I hear they are giving three lucky people important design objects for three consecutive months beginning April 17th. Automatically enter by signing up for their newsletter here!

2 comments:

FIND A GRAVEMARKER said...

I enjoy your blog and thank you for creating it. Have a great day!

Plush Palate said...

Thanks so much :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin