June 15, 2009

Thos. Moser: Beautiful Wood Pieces

This weekend I was with some girlfriends for a night out in Chicago, when we walked past a Thos. Moser showroom. The beautiful four post bed in the display window caught all our attention! It was stunning, elegant, and modern. Of course, I just had to stop and take few pics with my iPhone :)
When I got home, I checked out the website. I have to say, there is some of the most beautiful wood furniture I've ever seen. I love the thin, clean lines and modern curves of their pieces. Here are some of my favs...hard to think of it as anything else but art :)
 

3 comments:

. said...

Wow, these are some amazing wooden pieces. Thanks for sharing!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

Gorgeous workmanship. A bit of the danish modern & Heywood Wakefield in the pieces.

House of Slappy said...

*Swoon* that white setee is to die for!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin