August 23, 2011

PLUSH PALETTE: MUSTARD YELLOW + HUNTER GREEN

With summer acting more like winter here in San Francisco I've got my mind set on cozy colors and warm undertones. What I love about these two together - mustard yellow and hunter green - is that they're just as appropriate stepping into fall as they will be all the way into winter. And for good measure, why not try punctuating the palette with a little pink for a extra dose of femininity!

*interior via here; fashion by j.crew on Refinery 29

9 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love the combination of yellow and velvet, it has such a luxurious feeling!

under spanish moss said...

We are gushing over the yellow velvet sofa!
Angela and Renee

hillary said...

adore the colors and especially the textures and feminine touch. makes me even more excited for autumn! love love your blog, so inspiring! stylecommeca.blogspot.com

Fashion-isha said...

Love this combo...perfect for all!
xo
Sharon

Bean bag chairs said...

The combination looks lovely. YOu can use small black and off white cushions.That can add a touch of glamour.

Melanie Scanlin said...

I noticed that this color scheme was predominant throughout retail stores in London when I visited two weeks ago, love it!

Carl said...

I like the image of the interior space as it feels warm and airy, which I am big fan of. However, I know that emerald green is the go to color of late but I will not be using it anytime soon....perhaps a pale green in a Ben Moore's Super White painted room ? ....ooohhhhhh !

Elise said...

I LOVE that couch and those pillows!

Elise
http://thechampagnewishes.blogspot.com/

ana said...

must. have. that. couch. now

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin