October 4, 2011

SEXY LITTLE SEAT

This is my new favorite photo from my inspiration file. I keep looking at it and trying to figure out why I love it so much. Maybe it's the perfect framing and composition of the image. Our the palpable tension between the masculine brown and the girly pink. Though it could be the gorgeous windows made even more lovely by the light that shine through them.

But what really grabs my gaze and won't let go are the sexy little chairs. The thin brass arms and legs brings a welcome dose of sheen to the otherwise organic feeling space. And the low back frame keeps the sensibility of the room airy and bright!

9 comments:

Andrea Krummel said...

Gorgeous! I love the browns and pinks too.

Britt @ Dreamy Spaces said...

Very cool chairs! I love the black with the brass!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

love those!! xx

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

i loved the feature of your residence in the latest issue of Rue. The entire issue is fab and the cover design is cheeky.


Lisa x

Cherisse said...

after reading your first paragraph I paused to look at the picture. It was the chair that grabbed my attention, and then continued reading, you said it! I love the shape of the chair!

debra@dustjacket said...

Very cool!

Loving the anniversary edition of Rue...a great cover too.

Congratulations,
xxx DJ

Nuha said...

oh my god, you're right! those chairs are sexy!! any idea where they're from?

Anonymous said...

It's the chairs!! I believe the few I've seen like this are vintage. Does anyone currently make these?
Noelle

Art Furniture said...

What type of a chair is that. Is it dining chair or low bar chair. Anways it looks really nice

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin