December 16, 2011

PRECIOUS MEMORIES





Loving the nostalgia evoked with a photo collage just like these. They're the type of thing I bet you'd find yourself standing in front of for moments on end just looking and smiling. What a perfect way to keep loved ones and favorite memories close by always.

Have a beautiful weekend! I hope it's spent in exactly the way you hope it'll be!

xx
Crystal

P.S. Have you entered the Rugs USA giveaway yet? Today is the last day to enter!

*images via Domino, Rue Magazine, and Coco+Kelley

8 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

I recently spied an art wall just like this done up with all images from the owner's instagram archives...seriously such a fun idea and watch guests revel in it for hours....Ingenious!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

www.HauteKhuuture.com


p.s. Giveaway on my blog- Enter to win a FREE pair of shoes!!

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

Oh I LOVE this idea! Any ideas if frames that large exist off the rack somewhere? Or would this be a custom job, through and through?

Angie Helm Interiors said...

I miss Domino! Thanks for posting these lovelies!

Anonymous said...

Love this!
I've been looking for a way to decorate my walls and this might just be it.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Love the pink peonies!

Jackie said...

These look amazing! Like a very personal inspiration board. Love it.

Rachel said...

Love the idea of a polaroid photo wall above the fire place!

vanessa joie said...

i love a good photo wall. the bigger the better i say.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin