January 13, 2012

GOING GREEN

Want to know my little secret for livening up a space? Plants. Yes, they make everyone happy, bring in a little bit of nature, and always go with the decor.
Right now, I'm really into oversized, leafy assortments like these. They're sculptural and powerful without being overbearing. Perfection.
So next time you're feeling blah about your space, try picking up a bouquet of flowers, a cute little succulent, or a big leafy bunch. Mood lifted, guaranteed.

Happy Friday, loves! Have a beautiful weekend!

xx
Crystal

*images via Elle Decor

5 comments:

W E L C O M E said...

I love big leaf arrangements!

Karena said...

Crystal, I don't have room for a lot of plants; however I have wanted a fiddle leaf palm for some time!!

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

A plant brings such life to a room! I love it.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Overlooking Mississippi said...

I love the splash of yellow in the first room!

long time reader of your blog btw!

Becky said...

How cute is this? I think homes should only be built with hardwood floors. That will be my cause.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin