January 6, 2012

THE WEEKEND IS HERE!

Happy Friday, loves! What fun do you have planned?
I'll be cleaning out my office this weekend. Believe it or not, I actually consider this fun. No feeling makes me happier than a pretty space and knowing all my little things are organized!

And of course, I'll be fitting in a little time for getting dressed up and having a cocktail or two out on the town. A girl's got to work on her work/life balance, no?

Happy Friday! xx, Crystal

*images via here and here

4 comments:

sampenner said...

I am completely the same way- I love the feeling after cleaning out all unnecessary paperwork. It's so freeing!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

The Sister Sophisticate said...

Yes ma'am! That is my #1 this year! I will be posting in a day or two about my laundry room makeover plan to get me started. Your B&W stripe post is actually a prelude. Check me out...really excited about it!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

LOVE that office space!

MITICA FASHION ILLUSTRATIONS said...

Wonderfull interior!!! love it!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin