October 8, 2010

HAPPY SAN FRANCISCO WEEKEND!!!

In just a few hours I'm off to catch a plane to San Francisco for a long weekend of Rue photo shoots, birthday celebrations (Happy 25th Alaina!!!), and our West Coast Launch Party, which you're all invited to. I hope to see as many of you bay area readers there!

I'm very excited about this trip because it'll be my first time to SF since making the decision to move there. I can't wait to see what the city feels like through the new lens of "this is my future home!" And with that, my friends, I leave you with a little video to kick off the weekend, party style!!!

Happy Friday! See you back here on Tuesday. xo, Crystal

*invitation by Bri Emery for Rue Magazine; video by Shark Pig for Rue Magazine

13 comments:

vanessa joie said...

Have an amazing time! SO bummed to miss the Rue party. I do love SF!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

You know you've made it when you get to have a party in the Kate Spade store!

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

San Francisco, here we come!

High-heeled Momma said...

Congrats& Enjoy!!

Splendid Sass said...

Have a great weekend. What could be better than a collection of Kate Spade?
Teresa

Design Elements said...

have a great time!

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Kate Spade? You've hit the big time ;) Have a lovely trip and a fabulous party!

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Have a wonderful time with the girls at the party on Sunday. And, I'll be keeping everything crossed that Saturday night is PERFECT for you... ;)

designchic said...

What fun!! Have a great weekend and can't wait to hear all about it...

La Boheme said...

Just found out about your move to SF! So excited to have you here!!! I just moved myself, followed my heart too and so far it has been beyond amazing. This place just grabs you :) Hope to see you around... xoxo

Unknown said...

it was great to meet you tonight, crystal! the rue party at kate spade was adorable as expected. once you get settled in SF, we will all have to get together! have fun on the upcoming shoots (and i know you will!).

cheers,
tara

www.thewondergirl.com

Sarah Klassen said...

Amazing! I so so wish I could be there—not only does it look fun, but to support such talented and wonderful friends! Have a wonderful time—I cannot wait to hear about it :)

hugs to you,
Sarah

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin