April 20, 2009

Vintage Scarves Redefined

If I had a few extra thousand dollars to spend, then I would splurge on these! L.A. designer Suzan Fellman is pushing fashion forward with vintage designer scarves and her SF Collection. How chic would these be as a sitting area in a huge walk-in closet or an eclectic living room!?



Suzan has said of the one-of-a-kind pieces made to fit three scarves and fitted with tapered Lucite legs, "In coordinating the scarves, I am playing with patterns, colors, and eras. Putting three scarves together - that's the magic." They're so wonderfully over-the-top and whimsical. A fabulous marriage of fashion and design!
*from top: Chanel chair, YSL ottoman, Christian Dior Chair, Gucci Pillow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Chanel chair. I'd love to rock that in my living room! What I statement I would make :) (too bad, I'm not a celebrity...) Love this post, great finds Crystal!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin