May 29, 2009

Inspirational Room of the Week: Revival Home

There is so much goodness in this room, where to start?! The velvety red on the walls is perfection. Imagine it without the strong color and it just isn't quite right. The period mixing shows great confidence and restraint on the part of the designer.

The modern light fixture and chairs add unexpected sass and pizazz to the otherwise neoclassical space. And the rounded windows and french doors into the room are the types of architectural details that truly make a space! More of those lovely windows and great design down below.

Happy Friday! See you Monday. xoxo Crystal

*images via Metropolitan Home

2 comments:

. said...

I absolutely love the decor in those rooms!!

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

kharlan said...

I LOVE the colors. They make me want to paint my house that bright red. I LOVE the contrast w/ the white. Good picks!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin